K.D. Landscaping is the right choice in construction of your retaining wall. A retaining wall can enhance your home, adding value to balance and improving the overall appearance. We have years of experience and the knowledge of all materials and ability to create a retaining wall for your home or business. There are many types of retaining walls used to create stability or strength, as well as added aesthetic beauty to your property.
Retaining & Seat Wall Design and Construction Process
- Listening to our client’s design ideas and your functional-use needs to secure a design plan for size, materials and a construction application
- Creation of Artistic Design just for you and your outdoor living space
- Consultation with you for design layout and material selections
- Professional and timely construction of the walls
- Back-filling the walls and project for maximum stability
- Complete clean-up and restoration of job site to original condition after construction
K.D. Landscaping has the best equipment to excavate and construct a beautiful retaining wall at your home with minimal damage to your property, in a timely fashion.
Types of Retaining Walls
- Premium treated wood, wood timbers
- Cultured stone
- Masonry Walls
- Man-made products
Why Our Clients Choose Us
K.D. Landscape has built various types of walls for both strength and artistic looks. Engineering a wall is the first aspect of a proper of construction in order for a wall to last many years with minimal maintenance. At K.D. Landscaping, we can design, engineer or repair your existing wall and build it right!
“KD has done multiple projects for us and they consistently exceed our expectations. Kurt and his team cover every detail and go the extra mile to make sure each project is exactly what we want. They are on time, on budget and have excellent communication throughout the process.”
via Google Reviews
“We have used KD Landscaping for the last 3 or 4 years. We get mulch, yard treatments, sprinkler turn on/ off and for trees and landscaping. Their whole team is easy to work with and they do what they say they are going to do for a fair price. You cannot go wrong with them. 5 stars!”
via Facebook Reviews
17377 Little Eagle Creek Avenue
Westfield, IN 46074
Phone (317) 896-9180