Grading & Sod
Soil composition and proper grading are two important factors in establishing a beautiful yard. K.D. Landscaping has the best equipment for large or small projects. We have expertise to evaluate install, establish, diagnose or repair your yard.
Our Process in Providing A Beautiful Yard
- Listening to our client’s and evaluating your particular needs
- Diagnosing the existing soil composition
- Proper grading, positive grading, adding nutrients to the soil, rock hounding
- Choosing and installing the proper seeding or sod
- Personal Instruction on how to kick start your yard
- Complete clean-up of job site
K.D. Landscaping can help up choose the best type of seeding for your property based on sun, soil and water restrictions.
- Sod is used mainly when a yard has full sun and lots of water available.
- Hydro-seeding is a process where seed, mulch and water solvable fertilizer are added with mix of water and sprayed onto your graded yard. This requires a minimal cleanup and very successful way of establishing a yard by keeping the yard moist during crucial germination.
- Seeding is a process of spreading the right amount of quality seed over a properly graded yard and adding a straw covering.
K.D. Landscaping has been establishing lawns for years and has the knowledge, combined with the personal touch, to get your yard in the shape you desire and deserve.
“KD has done multiple projects for us and they consistently exceed our expectations. Kurt and his team cover every detail and go the extra mile to make sure each project is exactly what we want. They are on time, on budget and have excellent communication throughout the process.”
via Google Reviews
“We have used KD Landscaping for the last 3 or 4 years. We get mulch, yard treatments, sprinkler turn on/ off and for trees and landscaping. Their whole team is easy to work with and they do what they say they are going to do for a fair price. You cannot go wrong with them. 5 stars!”
via Facebook Reviews
17377 Little Eagle Creek Avenue
Westfield, IN 46074
Phone (317) 896-9180